Great Glen Sailaway........a Caledonian Canal Adventure
The ship's company for the Great Glen cruise through the… More
Tiddly Winks.......We Think Not!!
Lizzie May Cruise 1st to 4th May Report I thought… More
Lizzie May is Model Material
We have just been emailed these wonderful photos from Petr… More
The following is a recommended kit list. It is not exhaustive so please feel free to bring additional items if you wish. All kit should be packed into a collapsible holdall (please remember that storage space is limited).
- Towel (not provided on vessel)
- Sleeping bag (only pillows provided on board)
- Warm clothing (thin thermal layer / t-shirt, mid weight fleece, thick fleece, loose trousers, gloves, hat, neck warmer, warm socks etc.)
- Flat shoes
- Sailing boots
- Wellies or walking boots
- Sun lotion
- Sun hat
- Set of casual clothes (for the evening)
- Small rucksack for when exploring ashore
- Midge repellent
- Swimming costume
If you have something that you’re unsure whether to take or not, please do not hesitate to contact us, give us a call on 07789036515, and we will try to help you.